BECOME A MEMBER
Thank you for your interest in joining the Colorado School Foundation Association (CSFA).Your commitment to participate in our association will help to strengthen K-12 public education state-wide and will provide you with valuable information and contacts to further the mission of your organization.The Colorado School Foundation Association is a statewide cooperative association dedicated to enhancing education for all Colorado public school students, strengthening the relationship between the community and the schools, and assisting local education foundations in achieving their goals.
Hover over the categories below for more information.
Education foundations can join CSFA by electronically signing and submitting an agreement and by paying dues on an annual basis. They also agree:
- That their organization is the official K-12 district-wide 501(c)(3) support organization
- To attend at least half of the regularly scheduled meetings
- To submit payment of annual dues of $250 by July 1st each year following the year it joined
- To link its website to the CSFA website and list CSFA membership on appropriate materials
- To represent CSFA positively at every opportunity when participating in meetings, public gatherings, and with family and friends
Membership in CSFA will be comprised of eligible organizations within the State of Colorado. Member organizations will reflect a range of differences, such as:- Size of the Foundation's human and material resources (small, medium, large)- Developmental age of the Foundation- Size of the school district supported (number of children served)- Type of district: urban, suburban, or rural districts- Location in the state
Click here to apply
**Note:Your application will not be processed until a $250 check is received.
Make payable to "The Jefferson Foundation" with "CSFA" in the memo line:
Jeffco Schools Foundation
809 Quail St., Bldg. #1
Lakewood, CO 80215